Watermelon Margarita Mocktail Recipe
Original margarita is a cocktail recipe with a combination of taquila, triple sec and lime juice(infn as found in goggle), but being a non-alcoholic i wanted to try it as a complete mocktail drink. This is a super quick, refreshing drink which you can make in a jiffy. Here goes the recipe...
Preparation Time : 15 minutes
Yield : serves 4
Ingredients:Ripe watermelon - 2 cups, cubed
Orange Juice - 1/2 cup
Fresh Mint leaves - 3 to 4
Juice of 3 lime
Ice cubes as needed
Sugar as per taste(optional)
Salt, to decorate rims of glass
- Rub lime around rim of each glass, put salt on a plate, preferably flat plate. Dip top of each glass in salt. Place the glasses into freezer to chill.
- Add watermelon cubes to the blender. Add the orange juice, mint leaves and ice cubes. Also sugar only if needed. Blend until watermelon is pureed & the ice is crushed.
- Mix lime juice to it.
- Fill salt rimmed glasses with ice, pour the margarita over and garnish with lime. Enjoy!!
- I used a seedless melon, but blend and strain if your watermelon contains seeds. Also i did not use sugar because my watermelon tastes very sweet.
- Apple juice and /or any other fruit juice can be used.
- Serve with salt or sugar on the rim of glass as per taste preference.
Related Posts:Strawberry Mojito