A Pomfret marinated with spices and grilled
Here is one more guest recipe shared by our very good friend Jyothi Kathir. She has contributed and shared with us so many Kerela Recipes from her kitchen. Todays recipe is very easy and quick recipe for sea food lovers Grilled Pomfret. Thank you once again Jyothi for sharing your recipe.
Preparation Time - 15mins.
Marination time - 1 hour
Cooking Time : 15 mins.
YIELD : 2 servings
Ingredients:Pomfret Fish - 2 medium
Lemon juice - 2 tbsp
Turmeric Powder - 1 tsp
Chili Powder - 3 tsp
Fenugreek Powder - 1/2 tsp
Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
Vinegar - 1/2 tsp
Salt as per taste
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 tsp
Oil as required
- Clean pom-fret fish and slit in middle and rub lemon and salt all over the pomfret. keep it aise for 15 mins.
- In a large mixing bowl add all the spices and mix well. Apply this spice paste all over the fish and cover it throughly inside the slit with spices so that all the masala get quickly absorbed..
- Keep it aside in fridge for at least 1 hour to marinate the fish.
- Heat the grill pan and spray it with sufficient oil. Cook the fish untill both sides are brown.
- Tasty Grilled fish is ready. Serve hot.