Corn Seekh Kabab
Grilled Kebabs or perfect party starter prepared with grated sweet corn and potatoes paired up with spices.
YIELD – approx 20 kebabs
Sweet Corn - 2 nos. grated
Potatoes - 2 nos. Boiled and mashed
Onion - 1 big grated
Bread slices - 4 nos crumbled
Corn flour - 2 tbsp
Coriander leaves - 2 tbsp finely chopped
Mint leaves - 8-10 leaves finely chopped
ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Oil - 1 tbsp
Salt as per taste
Chili Powder- 1 tsp
Garam Masala - 1 tsp
Lemon Juice- 1 tbsp
Oil for cooking kebabs
- In a large mixing bowl mix combine and mix well all the ingredients and prepare a tight dough. (Dough should be tight enough and not so soggy to make kebabs. while grating the corn remove extra liquid to avoid soggy dough. or add more crumbled bread if required to make it tight.)
- Take a big round ball from dough and make long round rolls to make kebabs. you can make round tikkis, or cut it in different shape using cookie cutter.
- Heat the grill pan and spray little oil all over it.
- Place the kebab roll in it cook them until golden brown each side. Turn them in between to cook all the sides evenly.
- If you wish you can fry them, shallow fry them in tawa or bake them in oven.
- Serve hot with green chutney and tomato ketchup.