YIELD – 12 Dosa
Lady's Finger - 4no.
Lady's Finger Edges -1 small cup(leftover part that we generally through to Trash)
Boiled Rice- 2 cup
Urad Dhal-1/4 cup
Oil as needed to make dosa
Salt To Taste
- Wash and soak rice ,urad dhal with fenugreek for two hours.
- Grind together with water as required to blend batter..
- Now grind lady's finger and its both edges to smooth paste with less water.
- Mix both lady's finger paste and batter together with required salt. Let it ferment for 6-8 hours. Add water if required to make batter thin to prepare dosa.
- Heat a pan / tava grease little drizzle oil over the surface and fry one side till it cooks completely with slight golden crisp.
- Serve hot with sambar and chutney..
- While making first dosa you can check the batter consistency. If you get small bubbles all over the surface of dosa then the batter consistency is perfect no need to add water.
- Fermentation is mobe important otherwise yields bland taste.