We are glad to anoounce our first ever event of EzCookBook. The event is Let's Party - "Prasadam / Prashad Special". We are very happy and excited to host this event for one of our best blogger pals, Surabhi from MyCookBook. We thank Surabhi for letting us to guest host this wonderful event. Being our first event we would like to start it with the blessings of God with this Prasadam/Prasad Special. As we all know both month of September & October brings many festivals like Ganesh Utsav, Ganesh Chathurthi, Navrathri and Diwali. We are bond to make enthusiastically many recipes as offerings to the God for these festivals. This is one of the reason why we choose to host this theme.
The event span is for one month from September 15, 2012 to October 14th, 2012. It can be any recipe that we offer as neivedhiyam or Prasadam during puja or auspicious days. It can be of any origin but make sure it is used for offerings. Friends start preparing for festival treats, take a snap, edit post for the recipe details, publish it in your blog and link back to event announcement page... isn't it so simple? then why are you still waiting? proceedddddd..
Rules for the event:
- We have chosen "Prasadam / Prashad Special" as a theme for the month of Sep-Oct at "Let's Party" event.
- No non-Vegeterian Dishes are allowed.
- Please post your link below and usage of the logo is Mandatory.
- Link back your recipes to this announcement page as well as Surabhi's announcement page.
- Avoid sending the recipes to any other on going events which are linked to this event.
- You must be a follower of our blog or in the facebook or in the networked blogs or twitter.
- Archived posts are also allowed only when you Re-Post it and link it back to the event announcement page(only 1).
- Many entries from the same person are allowed.
- If you are having any problem linking up, just send in your entries to events.ezcookbook(at)gmail(dot)com.
- Non-Bloggers can also send us your recipes with the details given below:
- There are three awards to be given.
Best Recipe Award.
Waiting for all your wonderful entries......
Please link your recipes here: