The simplest and easiest rice preparation among all rice variety. This will take very less time to prepare and perfect delight for kids lunch box. Carrot are tasting good with excellent sourceof vitamin A which is good for eyesight. Give your kids to munch one raw carrot everyday for good vision. Try this simple yet delicious rice with carrot.
YIELD – 2 serving
Cooked Rice-2 cups
Freshly Grated carrot- 1 cup
Green Chilli-4 slit lengthwise
Onion-1 medium thinly slice
Ginger Garlic Paste-2tsp
salt To taste
- Cook one cup of rice with two cups of water and tranfer to flat plate to cool it. Apply little oil on top of rice to avoid stickiness.
- Heat oil in a deep bottom pan, add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and let it splutter. Add onion, ginger garlic paste and fry till aromatic.
- Add green chilli and carrot. Fry for few minutes till carrot cooks crisp soft.
- Add Rice and mix well with required salt.
- Sprinkle some water and cook covered with lid for 5 minutes.
- Dish out and serve with Potato curry or any spice curry of your choice.
Try similar preparation with other veggies like cabbage, raddish, capsicum and green peas.