Oats Dosa is a quick to make healthy breakfast recipe, which diet watchers will love to have. I have added yogurt here to get the plain dosa's sour taste. This came out very well the first time i tried. You will not feel guilty of eating more with this Oats Dosa. Here comes the recipe for this Oats dosa.
|Instant Oats Dosa|
YIELD – 5 Dosas
Ingredients:Oats - 1 cup
Rava - 1/4 cup
Rice flour - 2 tbsp.
Cumin seeds - 1 tsp.
Green chillies - 1
Onion - 1
Yogurt - 1/2 cup
Water - as required
Salt - as per taste
- Chop Onions and green chillies finely.
- Dry roast Oats and rava seperately until you smell the aroma.
- Once oats cools down powder it in a blender.
- Combine oats and rava in a bowl.
- Add chopped onions, green chillies, cumin seeds and mix well.
- Add yogurt and required water. (Add water until the batter is thin like rava dosa batter)
- Set it aside for 15 minutes.
- Stir well before spreading out dosas.
- Spread out dosas as you do for rava dosa.
- Serve hot with Dry chilli chutney or chutney of your choice.