Woke up late in the morning and don't have time to prepare breakfast, make this Paneer sandwich within 15 minutes of time and serve your family. Paneer sandwich can be prepared either for breakfast or evening snack. Kids will love to have this sandwich for lunch box. Since it has paneer it will be filling for lunch also.
YIELD – 6 pieces
Bread Slices - 6
Paneer - 100 grams
Carrot - 1/2
French beans - 3
Tomato - 1
onion - 1/2
Pepper - 1/4 tsp.
Salt - as per taste
Oil - 1 tbsp.
Butter or Mayonnaise - 2 tsp.
- Grate Paneer and carrot finely. Chop tomatoes, Onion, French beans finely.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add Onions and saute.
- Once onion turns translucent, add tomatoes and saute until tender.
- Add all the veggies and saute. Add pepper and salt and saute until the veggies are cooked well. Put off the stove.
- Trim the edges of the bread slices.
- Add mayonnaise or butter to the above mixture. Club it between two bread slices. Toast it in a toaster or grill it on the griddle.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or it can also be had as it is.