Creamy Mushroom Corn Soup
Nothing can serve as a good appetizer better than a bowl of yummy soup and easy to cook in fraction of minute. Simple and homemade creamy soup with favorite mushroom and corn. Adding /adjusting ingredients is once own choice and remember words have no flavor, you have to add your own ingredients. Modify the recipe to your style and enjoy with family.
|Creamy Mushroom Corn Soup|
YIELD – 1 serving
Sweet Corn-1/2 cup
Cheese- 1 tbsp grated
Nutmeg Powder- 1/4 tsp
Coriander Leaves- 1 tbsp finely chopped
Salt to Taste
Pepper crush-1/4 tsp
- Wash and chop mushroom.
- Microwave sweet corn with little salt added and paste it using mixer.
- Heat a tbsp of butter in a saucepan add chopped mushroom, saute till soft.
- Pour in the sweet corn paste and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add required amount of water for soup and cook for few minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with coriander, grated cheese and nutmeg powder before serve.