Fritters will be the all time favorite food for all of us. Hide heaps of vegetables in this yummy,crunchy fritters and watch your family members how they wolf them down especially kids. Include more veggies and serve as starters, evening snacks.
YIELD – 16-20 Fritters
Mixed vegetables(Beans, Carrot, Peas, Potato, Radish, Capsicum)-1cup
Coriander leaves-1/4 cup
Ginger Garlic paste-1tsp
Green chili-1 tbsp chopped
Onion-1 Medium Chopped
Rice Flour-1 Tbsp
Bread Crumps-1 tbsp
Oil for deep fry
- Wash and chop vegetables. Alternative boil and mince all vegetables.
- Wash and finely chop spinach, coriander leaves. Microwave the chopped green leaves for 1 minute on high using safe bowl.
- In a large bowl add onion, ginger garlic paste, green chili,vegetables, green leaves and salt. Mix well.
- Add rice flour, semolina, bread scrumps(Rice flour and Semolina acts as a binding agent).
- Blend well all ingredients to form dough. Now divide the dough into 16-20 portion of small golf size balls.
- Heat sufficient oil in a deep fry pan, place the dough balls and fry until golden brown on slow medium flame for about 5-7 minutes.
- Place the fried vegetable fritters on kitchen tissue to drain excess water.
- Serve hot crispy vegetables fritters with tomato sauce/Coconut Chutney.
Add more or less vegetables according to your choice and include soya nuggets if you like.