Spring Roll Pastry
The pastry/wrapper can be used for preparing delicious spring rolls, samosa, momos, egg rolls etc......Try at home and prepare homemade snacks and serve to your family.
|Spring Roll Pastry|
All Purpose flour/maida-2 cups
Corn Starch for dusting
- Sift flour and salt into a large bowl. Make a well in the center and add egg and water.
- Stir with fork until dough holds together and leaves sides of bowl clean.
- Turn out dough onto lightly floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Cover dough with a bowl. Allow dough to rest for at least 30 minutes.
- Divide dough into four portions. Dust pastry board lightly with cornstarch (Cornstarch will prevent them from sticking together).
- Roll each piece of dough to a 14 X 11 inch rectangle. Cut into 3 1/2 inch squares. Stack on a plate.
- Use filling of your choice and fry.