Bored eating biscuits and crackers with tea/coffee every evening??? Try this tasty, healthy and instant fusion chat as evening snack with tea or coffee.
Cheese Crackers / Biscuits - 1 packet
Mix Vegetables - 2 cups ( onion, carrot, tomato, raw mango, beetroot, coriander, cabbage very finely chopped)
Salt as per taste
Tomato sauce - 1 tbsp
Chili garlic sauce - 1 tbsp
Mix Italian herbs - 1/2 tbsp
Chat masala - 1 tbsp
Lemon juice - 1 tbsp
Cheese for Garnishing
1. Finely chop all the vegetables and mix well.
2. Freeze the vegetables for 5-10 to make them chilled.
3. Just before the serving add salt, chilli garlic sauce, tomato sauce, mix herbs, chat masala and lemon juice in veggies.
4. In a serving plate place the cheese crackers and top them with 1 tbsp of prepared veggies on each.
5. Garnish with grated cheese on it.
6. Enjoy with tea/ coffee while gossiping with friends or just watching TV.
Crackers can be replaced with puris, papadis or nachos.