Fried Mars Balls
Fried mars balls is a dessert of Scottish origin. If you have got guests unexpectedly, you can make this in just 10 minutes and get applause. Kids will love this. This is so yummy that even you could not resist having. But diet-watchers be careful.
YIELD: 2 SERVINGS
White flour – 3 tbsp.
Corn flour – 1½ tbsp.
Soda Bicarbonate – 1 pinch
Milk – ½ cup
Mars chocolate (36 g bar) – 2 or as required
Ice-cream – flavour of your choice
- Mix white flour, corn flour, soda bicarbonate and milk to make a batter of medium consistency.
- Cut the mars bar to bite sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Dip the chocolate pieces in the batter and deep fry it in oil.
- Serve 4 balls with a scoop of ice-cream topped with some chocolate sauce.
- Vanilla ice-cream and chocolate ice-cream will add to taste.
- You can also prepare this with chocolate of your choice.
- Take the mars bars out of the refrigerator only when you are going to fry it. Or else it will melt very fast when you fry.