Today morning my daughter asked me to prepare some different variety of snack for evening, also she suggested me to do money pouch dish. I was just wondering of how to do this. She explained me that she saw in the cartoon about money pouch craft work, then I got this idea of trying Fortune Pouch. Why I named this recipe as Fortune Pouch?? This pouch has got complete nutrients filled in it . Good health brings good fortune. I tried this afternoon and thought of sharing with you all. This can be served as a starters, snacks and guest food too. Learn this recipe and try for your kids today and get their applause.....
YIELD –8 Pouch
Spring Roll Pastry-2 sheets
Tri color Capsicum-1/4 cut finely chopped
Panner-1/3 cup finely chopped
Garlic Chilli Sauce-1 1/2 tsp
Cashew Nut-1tsp chopped
Almond-1 tsp chopped
Raisins- 1 tsp
Pistachios-1 Tsp chopped
Walnuts-1 tsp chopped
- Heat a fry pan add little amount of olive oil, add capsicum and chickpeas, saute well.
- Add Garlic Chili Sauce, paneer and saute well.
- Add in all the nuts and dry fruit, saute once and remove from the flame.
- Now divide the spring roll sheets into 8 squares(2*4) of equal size and also prepare thick strip of noodles about 8 strips each of length 2"(this will be used to tie the pouch).
- Place a tbsp of the prepared filling in each square and lift the edge of each square up all the way round and tie up with the noodle strip.
- Proceed with the above step for all remaining sheets.
- Heat sufficient amount of oil for frying in a deep pan, place the prepared pouch and fry till golden brown.
- Serve this hot starters with sauce.
If you find no time to prepare Garlic Chilli Sauce use Chili powder and crushed garlic.
The filling can be replaced with you choice of ingredients.
Check for more Starter Recipes here.
You can prepare spring roll pastry on your own check here Spring Roll Pastry Recipe.