Crunchy Munchy Salad
Thanks to our friend Mrs.Latha Manishankar for sharing this receipe .Always been thinking of losing weight ? Carrying a small lunch box..feeling hungry within the next couple of hours after lunch ?? Don't worry, here comes the Crunchy Munchy Healthy Salad which will be tasty yet filling, no worries until you reach home for dinner :))try this Indian style salad for your meal friends.
YIELD: 1 SERVING
Small Onion - 1/2 piece
Small cucumber - 2 nos.
Cherry Tomato - 3 nos.
Capsicum - 1/4 piece
Radish - 1/4 piece
Carrot - 1/4 piece
Green chilli - 1 no.
Cilantro - for garnishing
Salt - to taste
Red Chilli Powder - to taste
Lemon Juice - 1 tbsp
1. Slice Onion, Capsicum, Carrot into thin lengthwise pieces.
2. Peel off the skin from Cucumber, Radish and cut into thin lengthwise pieces.
3. Take out the pulp from the tomato and cut into thin lengthwise pieces.
4. Chop green chilli and cilantro.
5. Take a bowl and add all the cut vegetables, add salt, red chilli powder to taste, pour lemon juice and mix well.
- To add a colour dash to the salad, use red capsicum.
- Substitute ordinary tomato with cherry tomato.
- To get a tangy taste, add chat masala if required.
- Add Pomegranate seeds for a fruity flavor to this salad.