Clear Vegetable Soup
This soup is healthy,easy,simple,mild and tasty too. You can add all the vegetables from your fridge. You could chop all the vegetables in a advance and make the soup in a jiffy before serving.
YIELD – 2 SERVINGS
Ingredients:Carrot - 1/4 finely chopped
French Bean - 4 finely chopped
Cabbage - 3 tbsp finely chopped
Onion - 1/4 finely sliced
Water - 2 cups
Corn Flour - 2 tsp (mix it with 5 tsp of water)
Spring onion - 2 tsp (finely chopped)
Butter - 1/4 tsp
Pepper Powder - 1/2 tsp
Aji-na-motto - a pinch
- Heat butter in a heavy saucepan add sliced onion and saute it.
- Add all the vegetables(carrot, beans & cabbage) to the pan and saute them.
- Add around 2cups of water to the pan and let the vegetables get half cooked.
- Mix the corn flour with 5 tsp of water without any lump. Add the corn flour starch to the boiling soup and mix well.
- Add salt to taste, and aji-na-moto a pinch and let the soup sit in the stove in slow flame.
- Add Spring onions and pepper powder. when the soup get's little thicker, remove from the flame and serve.