Apple Tomato Soup
This deliciously warming Apple Tomato soup is full with vitamins. A perfect soup for kids, elders, sick and everyone when you're feeling a bit under the weather.
YIELD: 2 SERVINGS
|Apple Tomato Soup|
Apple - 1 no
Ripe Tomatoes – 3 medium sizes
Salt as per taste
Pepper as per taste
Sugar as per taste
Cardamom – 2 pods
Cinnamon – 2 sticks
Ghee – 1 tbsp
Spring onion and Coriander for garnishing.
1. Peel the skin of apple and tomato and dice them.
2. Heat the ghee in pan and add cardamom pods and cinnamon.
3. Add apple and tomato in ghee. Cook it for 3-4 minutes.
4. Add salt, sugar and pepper as required.
5. Remove from heat and take out the cardamom and cinnamon. (Don’t miss this step else it will ruin the original taste of soup.)
6. Add water as required. Blend it with the blender and make smooth soup.
7. Garnish with Spring onion and coriander leaves.